Fits all 2017+ Ford 6.7L Power Stroke
**AFTERMARKET ECM TUNING REQUIRED**
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit for the 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke! This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic/rubber intercooler hose assembly with upgraded components. The factory plastic hose adapter is replaced with a CNC-machined billet aluminum adapter (Patent Pending) that includes provisions for reinstalling the factory charge-air temperature sensor. The factory rubber intercooler hose is replaced with an upgraded 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose that is proven to withstand serious abuse.
Why would you need to replace the factory intercooler hose assembly?
- Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the factory intercooler hose assembly can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- We have seen the factory intercooler hose assembly fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Why do you need aftermarket ECM tuning with this product?
This product removes the throttle body that was originally located in your OEM intake piping. Most aftermarket ECM tuning will be capable of calibrating this valve out of the system, but please check with your tuning provider to see if this product is supported. H&S Motorsports is not responsible for verifying if your vehicle is supported. If you cannot confirm that your ECM tuning supports this product, we suggest purchasing this version instead: Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit For Stock Truck.
Don't get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- 1-HSM Billet Hose Adapter Assembly
- 1-5-Ply Stainless Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2-Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware