EZ LYNK - THE FUTURE OF VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS & CONTROL
"The world’s most powerful vehicle communication tool that puts your technician in the front seat whenever and wherever you choose."
60 SECOND SETUP
1. PLUG INTO OBD-II
2. CONNECT VIA WIFI
3. LYNK WITH TECHNICIAN
4. DIAGNOSE AND CONTROL
HOW IT WORKS:
- 1 - The AutoAgent™ plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD-II port and broadcasts a wireless access point that allows a connection between your vehicle and your iOS or Android device.
- 2 - Using the active connection, the AutoAgent™ streams data from your vehicle’s computer that is conveniently displayed, managed, and controlled within the AutoAgent™ app.
- 3 - The AutoAgent™ app is then used to establish a ‘lynk’ between your vehicle and your registered technician giving your technician the ability to send and receive data through the EZ LYNK cloud.
- 1 - The EZ LYNK Cloud allows you to set up a lynk between a vehicle and your technician account by using tokens to unlock different abilities.
- 2 - Using the ECU editor and datalog playback options, you can offer remote support to lynked vehicles and instantly send or receive data/updates.
- 3 - Data can be managed and distributed by viewing a user’s vehicle or the user themselves. The messaging features also allows constant contact between you and your customer.
CLOUD BASED TECHNOLOGY - The days of emailing pre-packaged files, loading SD cards with unverified data, and using PCs to troubleshoot simple issues are over. Data is synced automatically from the cloud.
COMPLETE CONTROL - The power of the AutoAgent™ is unrivaled. Using data customized and shared by your technician you can unleash the full potential of your vehicle with the tap of a finger.
REAL-TIME COMMUNICATION - Never spend a day without your vehicle while your technician tries to recreate a problem. Send recorded datalogs and apply vehicle adjustments that are received in real-time.
AUTOMATIC FIRMWARE UPDATES - Receive AutoAgent™ and vehicle firmware updates automatically as they are released. Stay up to date with the latest in available technology.