Fits all 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke
**DIRECT REPLACEMENT, NO AFTERMARKET TUNING REQUIRED**
H&S Motorsports is proud to introduce the Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit for the 2011-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke! This kit allows you to replace the factory plastic/rubber intercooler hose assembly with upgraded components. The factory plastic hose adapter is replaced with a CNC-machined billet aluminum adapter (Patent Pending) that includes provisions for reinstalling the factory charge-air temperature sensor. The factory rubber intercooler hose is replaced with an upgraded 5-ply stainless reinforced silicone hose that is proven to withstand serious abuse.
Why would you need to replace the factory intercooler hose assembly?
- Turbochargers not only produce pressure, but also generate heat in the process. Once the combination of heat and pressure exceeds what the factory intercooler hose assembly can handle, it will fail catastrophically, which could potentially leave you stranded on the side of the road.
- We have seen the factory intercooler hose assembly fail on completely STOCK trucks.
Don't get stranded, install the H&S Motorsports Intercooler Pipe Upgrade Kit.
- 1 - Billet Hose Adapter Assembly (Patent Pending)
- 1 - 5-Ply Stainless-Reinforced Silicone Hose Replacement
- 2 - Stainless Steel T-bolt Clamps